Which wedding cars??
When phoning or meeting with a potential wedding car supplier, you may feel you need to provide your exact requirements, remember they will have planned the transport for numerous weddings, and will know the options, must dos and definite no nos. Make sure you ask for their advise, suggestions and guidance, after all they are the experts !
Be prepared........ A few key questions
- Do they offer discounts if you book more than one car ?
- How many passengers do their vehicles carry ? some vehicles e.g. VW campervans and Rolls Royce Launderettes can carry 6 or 7.
- Are they able to do multiple journeys or pickups? If your locations are close together, this is a good way to reduce cost. Usually the Groomsmen need to arrive well ahead, giving the opportunity for the vehicle to return to pick up the bride and bridesmaids, even if the pick up addresses are different.
- Do they offer viewing appointments? Most reputable companies will encourage this, if you have only seen photos this is a MUST to check the quality and condition of the vehicles.
- What do they include in the price? Many companies offer extras at no additional cost eg, ribbons and bows, dressing the cars for the photos, baskets of goodies for the journey, romantic drive for the Bride and Groom.
Find the right wedding car just got easier
The annual West Midlands Wedding Car Show is a must as it will give you the unique opportunity to see a massive selection of all types of wedding vehicles in one location, this year it will take place on Sunday 9th June 2019 in Sutton Coldfield 12 - 3pm.... don't miss it !!