hat are Wedding Fayres ?
Wedding fayres are usually organised by wedding venues to show case their venue set up for a wedding. They also usually include a wide selection of suppliers including cakes makers, photographers, make up artists and wedding cars.
Is it worth attending ?
Wedding fayres are definitely worth attending for numerous reasons:
1. If you have not booked your venue you will have the opportunity to see the room at the venue laid out for a wedding, making it far easier to visualize what your wedding could look like.
2. You will have the opportunity to meet with the venues wedding co-ordinators to discuss options, packages and their USPs
3. A host of wedding suppliers will have stands at the event, so it is a good way to see numerous suppliers on one day, saving you a lot of time and effort
4. You will get ideas and inspiration as you will find unusual suppliers offering services that you were not aware were available
5. You will have chance to see a number of wedding cars from 1, 2 or possibly 3 suppliers so you can get an idea of what is available, the quality of the vehicles and meet with their owners or representatives
6. Many suppliers will have special offers at the fayre, so it is a good way of saving yourself a few pennys
A word of caution
Some venues charge suppliers to attend or limit the number of suppliers per category, so it is is important to also do your research online. For example If there is only 1 wedding car company exhibiting due to limited outside space, don't assume this is all that is available to you, check out via the internet and social media and don't forget to read their reviews.